Welcome to Audioanalgesia

This is the official blog of twins Nate and Natalie Neurotoxin. The twins themselves update this blog to keep their fans updated with their projects and latest music finds.

Rules:
1. Don't ask any questions pertaining to the twins' personal lives.
2. Don't be a dick
3. Don't eat dog semen

Monday, August 1, 2011

Hey there Scarlet Letters, Ringers, and general people who read this blog. Naterz here with a lot of news and updates to cover. Let's begin. Shall we? 


Adultry Teens


First off, I would like to personally apologize to all those who wanted to come see us play last night. The venue was one without air-conditioning and became too dangerous to hold a show in. I promise this show will be rescheduled. We are working hard on both the album and the E.P. It's a rather slow process. We might have to push the release date yet again.  


Today, I will be re-building our MySpace and will also be setting up a Band Camp account. No downloads though... 


1712
Writing writing writing.. pretty much all I can say


Red Ringed Revolvers
For the first time in quite a while, I actually have news about The Triple R. They have just deleted their MySpace. They plan to relaunch it within 2 or 3 days and will be re-uniting to work on new material. This is going to be quite impressive. Considering the fact that the members of The Triple R are already in The Sniper Rifles.  The band will also be posting their 2 previous albums up on Mediafire.


Horseshoes and Handgrenades 

Horseshoes and Handgrenades is disbanding. No further details on the subject will be released.




Sniper Rifles
Truthfully, I don't really know that much about what is going on with The Sniper Rifles. However, I can definitively say that it will be out by at least... September or early October. 


Albums that I just can't get enough of


Raphael Saadiq- Stone Rollin
Raphael Saadiq is not what he appears to be. He appears to be a 20 year old hip-hop artist on the covers of most of his albums. When in reality, he is a 45 year old school R&B artist with a mean retro streak. I, personally am a lover of blues and rockabilly, so imagine my excitement when I discovered him on Daytrotter. I have all his albums, with the exception of his 2003 live album recorded at the House of Blues. His new album, Stone Rollin, is absolutely driving me insane. Not because it is bad, Lord knows it ain't. But because I know that every song on that album will be successfully stuck in my head for the next 3 weeks. 












JUSTICE- CROSS
It's Justice. Nuff said. 


































Currently listening to: Radio by Raphael Saadiq
Currently eating: Pizza
Currently Reading: studies that have to do with music affecting brain pattterns. (Quite interesting)


Later from Naterz! 

No comments:

Post a Comment