Welcome to Audioanalgesia

This is the official blog of twins Nate and Natalie Neurotoxin. The twins themselves update this blog to keep their fans updated with their projects and latest music finds.

Rules:
1. Don't ask any questions pertaining to the twins' personal lives.
2. Don't be a dick
3. Don't eat dog semen

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Ello there! Nate here. I've discovered something amazing. 

I've discovered a kickass half hour workout routine to Matt and Kim + Blink-182 and this actually works. I've done this 5 nights in a row and am thouroughly satisfied with my results. 


Good For Great- Pushups during verses and switch to clap push-ups during chorus
Daylight- Crunches
Feeling This- Sit-ups through whole song
Obvious- Plank during verse and pushups during chorus
I Miss You- Penguin crunches 
Violence- Sit-ups during verses and push-ups during choruses. 
Stockholm Syndrome-  Wall sit
Down- Pushups 
Fallen Interlude- Water and cool down time. 

This seriously works. My abs were really shitty lookiing, but now they're getting a wee bit more defined. 

For Push-ups, you could also try Anthem Part 2.  Which would make it so that you could just omit the crunches altogether 

This is a workout that I do without questioning, every single night, unless I have some prior engagement and I don't get home until extremely late. 

I dare you to try it. Bet ya can't do it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment