Welcome to Audioanalgesia

This is the official blog of twins Nate and Natalie Neurotoxin. The twins themselves update this blog to keep their fans updated with their projects and latest music finds.

Rules:
1. Don't ask any questions pertaining to the twins' personal lives.
2. Don't be a dick
3. Don't eat dog semen

Friday, November 11, 2011

Long time no see....

Hey there faithful readers, It's Naterz. 
Sorry I've been gone so long. But I hope that you'll forgive me if I tell you that I've got some new material that is getting ready for the recording process. 

UPDATES

The Adultry Teens
Okay The Adultry Teens have had a lot of changes in everything these past few weeks. At one point we were considering a name change to either Blasphemous Bluesmen or The Rum Runners. However we've decided to stick with our original name. 

All week, well, for a week or two now, I've been working on some possible album art. I' will post it as soon as I can. But before I post it, I'm going to give you some background information (and this never happens, so you'd better pay attention). 

I've always said that Lawrence is home, but in reality, it's just a place that I live. My TRUE home is in New York City. I love everything about it. I love the bright lights, the noise of urban America are like music to my ears. Lawrence is great, but in all honesty, it's just not big enough for me to be able to spread out as much as I'd like to. For all these reasons, I am thinking about calling the album, Homesick For New York City. I don't think there's going to be a song on the album about how much I miss NYC, but I just thought it would be cool to incorporate a little bit of my own background into this album. 

The Adultry Teens also had to say goodbye to our drummer, and my amazing girlfriend, Molly. I'd just like to go on record by saying that she is always welcome to play with us at gigs, and is always going to be my "Josie". 

The TBA'S
The TBA's new album, Patent Pending is currently being finalized. Like, serious. I'm keeping track of the progress on my phone. So far, we have 17 physical copies written to disc and the process is still going even as I am typing this. I think it's interesting that we have been a band for around 5 years or so, have had members come and go, yet the recording line-up ends up being the original line up. I'd just like to give the other TBA's kudos for being there for the band. 

Yesterday night, I was sitting with the guys and we were finishing up the tracks and ^_^ said he was surprised that he, ^.^ , and -_-, had been able to keep their identities secret, despite the fact that positions are vacated and refilled every 2 or 3 months. 

Nate's Solo project
I'm not exactly sure what I can say about this.... people seem to think that I'm working a solo project. I'd just like to say that I both am and am not. I only do this to confuse people (and myself) even more. 

The Sniper Rifles
This more of Natalie's place to update. I'm not even sure what to say about this... The Sniper Rifles are currently on tour. I think that they're in California right now. 

Red-Ringed Revolvers
The Red Ringed Revolvers are currently on tour w/ The Sniper Rifles




Well, that's all I got for now. I'll update later w/ the album art and the lyrics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment