Welcome to Audioanalgesia

This is the official blog of twins Nate and Natalie Neurotoxin. The twins themselves update this blog to keep their fans updated with their projects and latest music finds.

Rules:
1. Don't ask any questions pertaining to the twins' personal lives.
2. Don't be a dick
3. Don't eat dog semen

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Hey there Scarlet Letters, Ringers, and general people who read this blog. Natalie here with a lot of news and updates to cover. Let's begin. Shall we? 


Updates


The Adultry Teens


The Adultry Teens are going to have to delay the release of their album by another month or two. However, they do not really have a choice in the matter, seeing as their master recordings of the album, and a fairly large amount of their equipment was stolen. Nate's old friend, Taylor Thymine, (of Alexander's band) is working on replacing the equipment that was stolen. The band cannot record the album without the full use of the equipment. 


In the mean time, Nate said that he plans to release an EP entitled,  Deal With It. The EP will feature what appear to be several b-sides from the upcoming album. Miller has announced that there will be two versions of the album released. The first version will be the normal EP. The second version will be an unplugged version of the EP and will have several tracks off the new album featured as well. The cover art for the first version of the EP was released upon Nate's return to Kansas and will be posted on the band's MySpace at noon today.


Well, Scarlet Letters, it appears that you are all in for a real treat. Nate has also been posting lyrics from the upcoming album all over the place. Not full songs, but bits and pieces. But the best part is that they seem half-assed compared to rest of the lyrics my brother wrote. Don't lose faith in my brother and his skeleton crew. I promise they will get the job done. 


1712


From what Nate says, 1712 is currently in the writing process. 




Red Ringed Revolvers


No updates available. 




The Sniper Rifles


Sometimes I think that I should start a blog just for the Sniper Rifles. We have had so many updates and so many email addresses to put into that recipient box. It is quite tiring.  We are working as meticulously as we can on our album/EP. We have not yet decided what we are going to release it as. So far we have around 20 songs and we are trying to narrow it all down. I have considered leaking some songs, but at this point, none of the are definitively going to be on the album.  




Current albums I am obsessed with:


Well, I have been in an Angels & Airwaves mood. I'd definitely have to say that my favorite album by them is We Don't Need To Whisper. I know how much my brother hates Angels & Airwaves, but what I fail to see is his reasoning behind this. I feel that Angels & Airwaves is some of the most musically mature work that Tom Delonge has ever done. I read somewhere that Delonge had borrowed ideas from the album that Blink-182 was working on when they broke up. If this is true, I am fairly certain that I would have loved that album. 






Personally, I like Meg and Dia. I don't care what anybody else has to say about that. Dia came in as runner up on The Voice, that tv show on NBC or something. I liked watching her go all out. She has this voice that is unique to only her. I've been compared to Dia and Meg both, but I really don't see any similarities.Still love their music though.












Currently listening to: When Your Heart Stops Beating by +44
Currently eating: Pizza
Currently reading: Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde




By the way, I really want this telecaster.... 


-Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment